Sunday, November 13, 2011

Exclusive mix #1

Here is first Low Frequencies exclusive mix, put together by none other than myself. the mix features a number of tracks and artists and artists who have been featured previously on the blog so if you've liked the content i've been sharing with you chances are you'll like the mix!

I hope to have more exclusive mixes up in the future by myself and others so be sure to keep an eye out


Mix #1 by thelowfrequencies

Tracklist:

1. Tallan - Recolo I
2. Rob Sparx - Cold Blooded
3. Silkie - Get up n dance
4. Addison Groove - Sexual
5. Grand puba - Get it (Caspa remix)
6. Joker & Rustie - Play Doe
7. Gemmy - Jah know
8. Emalkay - Battlesuit
9. Kahn - Illy
10. Starkey - Blood Roses
11. Benga - Acid lie
12. Damu - Ridin'
13. Dark Sky - Leave
14. Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
15. Burial - Homeless (Sorrow remix)

Your feedback is appreciated!

32 comments:

  1. Great mix for the most part, liked some of it better than other parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I needed a soundtrack while I blog around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished listening... super start to what I hope will become a regular feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Thanks for posting. Hope your weekend was good as I hope the rest of your week will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good mix. keep it up! don't stop believing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to have playing in the background while I check up on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, playing Starcraft 2 while listening to this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait, now its there. nevermind me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hot mix...gets a little chaotic for a bit about the 5 min mark but then smoothes out nice...i like...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will be good for my jog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was pretty awesome, nice and chill beat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chill mix, perfect for cold mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I've listened to it like 3 times already. It's quite cool :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. excellent. thanks for the up. now following.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete