Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fabriclive.59 - Four tet


The latest installment in the Fabriclive series and no doubt one of my favourites so far! the mix contains a diverse mixture of old and new garage, house and techno tracks with heavy basslines and high energy throughout
Two of Four tet's own exclusive tracks 'pyramid' and 'locked' are included which are probably the biggest highlights.

"This mix is not about my DJing. It's about London and fabric and nights out and my take on all that. The memories and the influences. I used old and new music, I used recordings of fabric, and I made new tracks of my own for it. I hope people play it fucking loud and lose their minds in it and remember or imagine what it's all about."

If you're not already familiar with Four Tet, this is a great place to start!






Head over to the Fabric website for more info

14 comments:

  1. Meh, this sounds ok. Don't really like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fair enough the clip doesn't do it justice though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good!
    I like this blog and your tracks!
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Very relaxing! I was worried both would be short like the first one! Was happy the second one was long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cool tunes dude! Four Tet is awesome. My favourite album from him is Rounds. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy the second one
    was long! sounds ok + great blog n follown
    bdw comethru my blog n follow if u like w@ u see

    http://chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Really nice video on the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not really my type of music, but they are ok to listen to (WAY better than todays shit music).

    ReplyDelete